Application and Selection Timeline
- Applications due: October 1, 2019
- Notification of selected fellows: by November 8, 2019
- Fellow acceptance: by November 15, 2019
- Announcement of fellows: Week of November 19, 2019
- Initiation event: November 21 & 22, 2019
- Program duration: January – December 2020
Students who have completed at least two full years of any Duke PhD program will be eligible to apply.
Step 1 of 3. Read application instructions (PDF)
Step 2 of 3. Fill in the application form here.
Step 3 of 3. Upload the following documents below. (Separately or as a single .zip archive. Include your name on all documents and as part of filename, e.g., "CV-Applicant-Name.pdf")
- Statement of Interest
- Letter of support from faculty advisor
(No upload form displaying? Some browser extensions will prevent our file upload plugin from appearing. Please temporarily disable ad-blocking extensions. You may also email your files to Jessica Sheffield directly.)
Detailed requirements on these documents below. All application materials are confidential and will only be viewed by the steering community for selection of fellows. Receipt of completed application will be acknowledged by email. If you have not received an acknowledgement email or have any other questions about the application process, please contact Jessica Sheffield.