Presentations will focus on the importance of growing the clean energy economy to strengthen our national security and the role the U.S. Department of Defense can play as a catalyst of energy innovation. Discussion will be led by:
- Former U.S. Senator John Warner
- Admiral John Nathman, USN (Ret.)
- Tim Profeta, Director of the Nicholas Institute for Environmental Policy Solutions
- Vikram Rao, Executive Director of the Research Triangle Energy Consortium
- Ivan Urlaub, Executive Director of the NC Sustainable Energy Association
The event is sponsored by Duke University's Nicholas Institute for Environmental Policy Solutions; The Pew Project on National Security, Energy and Climate; Greater Durham Chamber of Commerce; Research Triangle Energy Consortium; CNA; and the NC Sustainable Energy Association.
A reception with refreshments and hors d'oeuvres will immediately follow the forum. Please RSVP to JSulham@NexusStrategies.com.