Search by Project Type
Find logic models (ESLMs), outcomes, social and economic metrics, and (coming soon) measurement protocols for each project type.
Access an image (image file or PDF) of the models, a context document explaining the model, and download and editable version of the model that you can specify for your project.
Search Full Metrics List
Filter metrics by project type, socioeconomic outcomes, metric scale (project or program), tier (level of difficulty), and find measurement protocols for project scale metrics.
- Understand the models' structure
- Watch a video to learn how to edit models
- Find definitions and details
Models can be used in proposals to help with project/program justification and to develop a monitoring plan.
- Identify socioeconomic metrics linked to outcomes or project types of interest
- Find measurement protocols for project scale metrics of interest
Use metrics to develop a monitoring plan for your project or program.